It's Groundhog Day, and to celebrate we want to review the basics of getting your car out of a heap of snow.
1. Dress warmly-- scarf, mittens, big boots, toque, the works.
2. Get the right equipment-- shovel, windshield scraper, windshield brush.
3. Clear the car off.
4. Shovel the vicinity of the car.
5. De-ice your doors. According to autofocus, de-icer that you buy at your local department store's automotive section is just really concentrated rubbing alcohol.
6. Top up your windshield washer fluids-- chances are the roads are still slushy and wet, it's best to make sure you're prepared.
...or avoid all of this by booking an underground parking spot!